As 2013 comes to an end, we like to reflect on changes made during this past year. How has life changed for you? Did you meet some of your goals set for 2013? What goals did you not meet and why? In every effort to help you be better today than yesterday, we will have a 2014 goal board set up so you can post your goals for 2014. So, be sure to start thinking of goals you would like to meet whether it be a fitness goal or a life goal and get it added to the board.
Our hours for this week are posted below:
- December 30, 2013 - Monday - Regular Schedule
- December 31, 2013 - Tuesday - Class 5:30am, Open Gym 9am - 11am, then class at Noon... Closed after 1pm
- January 1, 2014 - Wednesday - Closed
- January 2, 2014 - Thursday - Open Gym 9am - 11am, Class at Noon and 5:30pm and 6:30pm
- January 3, 2014 - Friday - Regular Schedule
New Year Celebration
Every year San Antonio Parks Foundation, along with the City of San Antonio, produces the annual New Year’s Eve event, Celebrate San Antonio in downtown San Antonio. Click here to get: Event Info. If you don't have plans there is a lot going on in the heart of our city for everyone to enjoy.
Join us here, at the box, to watch the midnight fireworks show and bring in the New Year! We will open the box at 11 for anyone who wishes to hang out in our parking lot to have a front row seat to the firework show. You are welcome to bring your own warm (or cold) beverages and any snacks you'd like to enjoy while watching the show.
Enjoy the rest of your week and have a safe and happy New Year!